Monday, March 17, 2008

Welcome to the Palermo's La Famiglia!


It's here! It's here! Everyone knows that the greatest frozen pizza on the earth is Palermo's. And if Palermo's pizza were a diamond ring, the sparkle on that ring would be the Primo Thin Supreme. So in support of this wonderful thing, I've joined the Palermo's La Famiglia (which in Italian means something to do with pizza, I'm guessing) So after joining, I've run to the mailbox everyday in the hopes that my welcome package would arrive. And it did!

Oh, I was as giddy as Ralphie getting his decoder ring... and just as satisfied. It's not the wonderment I had hoped it would be but it's still quite awesome. I got a welcome letter explaining that I should look out for emails with coupons (yes!), a fresh new coupon for 50 cents off the Palermo's of my choice and a Pizza puller/Kitchen ruler! The pizza puller/kitchen ruler even has a magnet on the end for easy fridge attachment. Awesome.


3 comments:

George said...

Does that magnet also stick to stoves?

Charlotte said...

Mark looked into signing us up for the Bacon of the Month club. Turns out the shipping would have eaten us alive, so we passed. This Pizza club of which you speak might be an option...

Kyle said...

I thought it was a paint stirrer when I first saw it. Congrats on being in "the family". I guess you know if you ever try to get out, they'll pull you right back in.