Wednesday, January 9, 2008

ROCK!

I got my KISS shirt, I got my devil eyes... what else do I need? Nothing... that's what. Except maybe this shoe. That's all!

I'm going to rock n roll all nite and party everyday. I'll drive you wild and I'll drive you crazy.

I'm the lord of the wastelands. A modern day man of steel. I gather darkness to please me and I command you to kneel.

Don't let 'em tell you that there's too much noise. They're too old to really understand. You'll still get rowdy with the girls and boys 'cause it's time for you to take a stand, yeah, yeah.

Shout it, shout it, shout it out loud. You got to have a party! Oh YEAH!

4 comments:

Charlotte said...

You could have photoshopped in some drum sticks. And Kiss makeup. And then used it for your Christmas card next year...

Kyle said...

THAT'S how he makes his uncle Kyle proud!

Anonymous said...

i agree with Charlotte!

Anonymous said...

Paul you have come along way! I'm proud of you. Keep the blog going we certainly enjoy it!

Anonymous.