Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Samuel

Happy 1st Birthday Sam!

You've been toting us around for a year now. I hope you've enjoyed it. I know we have. A year ago today you were no bigger than the size of my forearm and weighed 7 pounds. Today you're twice the size of my forearm and weigh 21 pounds. If this keeps up, when you're my age you'll be 39 feet tall and weigh 819 pounds.


Here you are enjoying your party with some fat guy wearing a dad mask.
The wonderment of the Birthday cake.
That's the guy! He's the one that what tried and took my cake!

Dad wins the birthday javelin catching contest.

4 comments:

Kyle said...

It seems like fire and seeing his dad speared in the face are the only things he likes.

George said...

Happy B-Day little Sam. Maybe in 39 more years you'll be geting your band back together. Dream big, little dude!

wishbon7 said...

Well Happy Day To You my Friend. Happy Happy Day. Great day in the Morning. Ps... Your dad looks stupid in that hat.

Anonymous said...

Yo, Dad! Update your blog, how 'bout it!