Saturday, May 17, 2008

Birthday Celebration

We all celebrated Kyle's Birthday this evening. Dinner at a casual, if not swanky, Mexican restaurant with all the trimmings including a waitress wanting some of the birthday cake. Kyle seemed to enjoy his gifts. If not, he at least made us all think he did, and that's what counts.
I hope to celebrate many more celebratory celebrations with our local celebrity, Kyle. I was lucky enough to get a photo-op with my giant friend:
And Samuel, who really loves his Uncle Kyle, got a fun ride:

3 comments:

Charlotte said...

Good times! I'm glad George was able to make it in for the big event too.....

George said...

Hah! I looks like I'm a stalker, watching from a parked car, wishing I was invited to the party.

Kyle said...

It sure was a fun day filled with funness. Thanks for the gifts!
I wish George would've joined in the festivities. That waitress who came over for free cake didn't mind joining in!