Friday, October 19, 2007

Blog, Blog, Blog...

To blog or not to blog, that is the question; whether 'tis nobler in the mind to suffer the slings and arrows of outrageous blogs, or to take arms against a sea of blogs, and by opposing, end them.
---Shakespeare (sort of)

I've realized lately that I have a blog and I don't blog about anything. How can I have a blog and not blog? In todays world of effecting politics or getting films like "Snakes on a Plane" made, blogs can be pretty useful. All I do is put up stuff only I think is funny and then sit back and think... "is it 'affect' or 'effect' politics?"

Sure every now and again I'll think of something meaningful, like that driving around bit I stuck on YouTube, that seemed to be a hit. But mostly it's just "I Wendy, I Wanda, I wonder.." and nothing ever gets said. My buddy George lit the fire under me when he was talking about Christian Democrats. So I think I'll just stand here until I think of something pertinent to say.

2 comments:

George said...

Is wearing socks making your legs go bald around your ankles? Blog that.

George said...

By the way, you're not the only one who thinks that your blog is funny. Keep blogging. You owe it to your fan.