Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Planned Chance Encounter

Two of my best buddies met today for what seemed like the first time. Utilizing the internet and it's blog power, they found a common ground and may become friends, as I am with each of them. I'd like to take credit for this but I can't. They each have their own direction and have enjoyed the blogs of the other. There was talk of Tom Wopat meeting them but he didn't show. Turns out, he was just a little late.Wait... what I'm I saying, I can take credit for it since they were both in my wedding for crying out loud. But I digress.(incidentally, the guy in the black circle is currently in the 'where does he blog now' file)

2 comments:

Kyle said...

That's rich!
Your finest work in months!

George said...

Yes, nice photoshop work. It took me a while to find myself in the picture though.