Tuesday, August 7, 2007

Morzart

I understand that if you play Mozart's music for a developing baby you will aid in his getting smart. I want to give my son every advantage so I thought why not give it a try. It probably won't hurt anything and it's better than Barney. I made a copy of a Mozart CD, a 'Greatest Hits', and we play it while he's doing smart stuff like eating, playing... spitting up.

I couldn't help but see some irony in my attempt to point my son in the right direction when I labeled the CD "Morzart".

Now, obviously, everything I know about Mozart I learned from Rock Me Amadeus by Falco, who killed himself in a car wreck in 1998, but I digress. I figured I could at least spell it. (Mozart, not Falco)

I wrote it out... looked at it and thought I might not need much more than a Morzart CD to make my son smarter than I am. Maybe we should stick with Barney.
Wolfgang Amadeus Morzart
1756 - 1791

1 comment:

George said...

Ah, that makes me smile.